Medal of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medal of Honor Unreal tournament 99

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inIRCDownloads

New iCTF 2v2 Ladder.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[EST]OrangUtang

New iCTF 2v2 Ladder. Empty
PostSubject: New iCTF 2v2 Ladder.   New iCTF 2v2 Ladder. EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:15 pm

Hello everybody,

New iCTF 2v2 Ladder. ESTCTFBanner

The time has come for the new Fragged Nation ladder!
2v2 Instagib Capture the Flag, iCTF.

The season dates will be announced soon. We are counting on opening the challenges in approx. 2 weeks.

We hope to get a big turnout (so tell your friends!) and everyone is welcome to join, don't worry if you are not good enough. It's all about the fun!
Gather a team mate and join today! We have an EURO and a US server, both will have zeroping on it. Visit http://www.fraggednation.com/standings.php?ladderID=4337 or click the banner for more information about the ladder.

Greets,
The [EST] team.

Back to top Go down
M0h|eva
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
M0h|eva

PostSubject: Re: New iCTF 2v2 Ladder.   New iCTF 2v2 Ladder. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:04 am

Nice how the teams will be?Smile
HIGH skill vs High skill or low vs low or Blanced teams?Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mohclan.hooxs.com
UNrealshots
Killer
Killer
UNrealshots

PostSubject: Re: New iCTF 2v2 Ladder.   New iCTF 2v2 Ladder. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:25 am

Reg grav reg speed?
Back to top Go down
[EST]OrangUtang

PostSubject: Re: New iCTF 2v2 Ladder.   New iCTF 2v2 Ladder. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:22 pm

Regular grav and gamespeed is 115%

We want to have as many teams as possible so anyone can join, there is really no limited amount of teams so if m0h has got 10 players who're interested you could theoretically join with 5 teams. And as for now, it doesn't matter if you're good or not. Wink We will first have to see how many teams will sign up and then we could later decide to split the competition in a 'gold' and 'silver' competition. Right now, in 3 days 6 teams signed up already and there will probably be more joining this weekend.

Our [EST] server has got the same settings I believe so you can check it out:
[EST] ELITE SNIPER TEAM Classic 79.140.41.26:7722

Last edited by [EST]OrangUtang on Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[EST]OrangUtang

PostSubject: Re: New iCTF 2v2 Ladder.   New iCTF 2v2 Ladder. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:23 pm

If you want LG btw, there is another ladder. I could give you the info for that one too but I came here to advertise for my own ladder, lawl.
Back to top Go down
[EST]OrangUtang

PostSubject: Re: New iCTF 2v2 Ladder.   New iCTF 2v2 Ladder. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:33 pm

Sorry for the triple post.. lol.

Since you guys/girls/inbetween are an InstaGib clan I'm assuming you know a lot of other clans/teams who could be interested in this as well.. Could you please pass my post onto those forums (or notify them anyhow)? Would be much appreciated. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New iCTF 2v2 Ladder.   New iCTF 2v2 Ladder. Empty

Back to top Go down

New iCTF 2v2 Ladder.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Medal of Honor :: M0h|Forum [Instagib]&[BunnyTrack] Clan :: M0h|Clan :: M0h|Forum [Instagib]&[BunnyTrack] Clan :: M0h|Instagib-
Jump to: