Medal of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medal of Honor Unreal tournament 99

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inIRCDownloads

Regarding the single player campaign

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Unabomber
Active
Active

Regarding the single player campaign Empty
PostSubject: Regarding the single player campaign   Regarding the single player campaign EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:59 pm

I doubt if anyone plays ut in single player mode but i'll give it a shot.
I was wondering about a few things;
-When you get to the point that you can play the team gametypes, you will always be red. Even if you change it in player setup etc, nothing works.

-Is there a way that you can get different teams to play against? Example: When i still had ver.400 and i was playing Lavagiant, we had to go against Raw Steel, but after i installed ver.436 it was one of Skaarj teams (Red Skull?) so, some file or something was swapped, i don't know.

-The campaign is always nw, is there a way that you can play it in insta? It doesn't work if you drag insta in the "used mutators" box and then check the "always use this mutator configuration" square.

-(not really relevant, but still) My Skaarj skins don't work anymore, how can i fix that?

Thx in advance.

Last edited by Unabomber on Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
http://stumbleinn.net
M0h|eva
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
M0h|eva

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the single player campaign   Regarding the single player campaign EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:22 pm

i dont get what you mean i understand skaajr not work look in http://skincity.beyondunreal.com/?section=skins&gameid=1 try find it in this site
Back to top Go down
http://www.mohclan.hooxs.com
FuZZykeuh
Active
Active

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the single player campaign   Regarding the single player campaign EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:03 pm

Its possible that if you mean it doesnt work on online servers its becuz usually server forces default models. Skaarj & nali aren't default so its possible u get refused from using them, i havent tried it myself tbh lol.

As for the single player i dont think there's a way to play it instagib. The game itself is an all weapon game and instagib is just a mutator meant for fun. They prolly didnt have any idea it would be such a great succes online :-D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the single player campaign   Regarding the single player campaign Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding the single player campaign
Page 1 of 1