Medal of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medal of Honor Unreal tournament 99

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inIRCDownloads

very soon M0h server complete

Go down 
+4
hihihihihihi
Cold/&/hot
Man_U
R0mEo\|
8 posters
AuthorMessage
R0mEo\|
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
R0mEo\|

very soon M0h server complete Empty
PostSubject: very soon M0h server complete   very soon M0h server complete EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:41 am

Hello everyone!, Me and R0ah had creat server for M0h , we will install it soon , and publish ip here (Will be post after we install the server)

-The admins will be created by me and ra0h and eva in server.

-The ftp acces with me and ra0h only for security have fun.

-We will back to this topic again when we done installing the server.

Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Man_U
Active
Active
Man_U

PostSubject: Re: very soon M0h server complete   very soon M0h server complete EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:51 am

it was be insta/combo/bt/rocket? or something else?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001426300983
R0mEo\|
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
R0mEo\|

PostSubject: Re: very soon M0h server complete   very soon M0h server complete EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:46 am

zp instagib!
Back to top Go down
Cold/&/hot
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
Cold/&/hot

PostSubject: Re: very soon M0h server complete   very soon M0h server complete EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:33 pm

can u put hihihihi server leader too... he was creating a server too for us... u can unless give him some thanks or some special rights... o.0
Can u put like old TDK server? Very Happy
leaders: all rights
co-leaders: rights to kick, ban....
members: dunno, maby the same has co-leaders o.0

Good idea or everyone admin for M0h?
we cant forget VIP players too Very Happy

THE SERVER MUST BE ALWAYS FULL.... can u install it on weekend please, i want to be present for the ceremony xD

Dont cheat, dont lame, have fun Smile
all M0h members, when server ON, go many servers and give to all players our ip Smile

Greettzzzzzz (^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ (what a big text i wrote o.0)
Back to top Go down
hihihihihihi
Killer
Killer

PostSubject: Re: very soon M0h server complete   very soon M0h server complete EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:47 pm

hello all Smile
Romeo u answered to man_u only one mod for the server , but i think you are aware that with MapVoteLA u can setup a multiMod server, it can be ZP iCTF and BT and ComboGibb and ....etc

MapVoteLA is very good :')

Back to top Go down
R0mEo\|
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
R0mEo\|

PostSubject: Re: very soon M0h server complete   very soon M0h server complete EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:33 pm

hihihihihihi wrote:
hello all Smile
Romeo u answered to man_u only one mod for the server , but i think you are aware that with MapVoteLA u can setup a multiMod server, it can be ZP iCTF and BT and ComboGibb and ....etc

MapVoteLA is very good :')

I answerd 'Man_u' by our mod is instagib sure we have more like mapvote etc..we installing ace now and then we'll complete installing maps after that the skin.
Back to top Go down
R0mEo\|
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
R0mEo\|

PostSubject: Re: very soon M0h server complete   very soon M0h server complete EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:39 pm

And i'm telling here again please anyone think he can make maps for M0h let me know.
Back to top Go down
BrK^_

PostSubject: Re: very soon M0h server complete   very soon M0h server complete EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:06 pm

hey ppl, im expert configuring servers, updating all what a server needs and I also know a lot of ppl who can help me to do it if i got problems. I already made a iBT, iJB, nwLMS, nwMH Server (all that mods inside one server, as hihihihihi said before). I got all maps in my comp same as all things which a server needs to be used like zp pure, ACE, mapvotes and lots of more things. If someone need my help, just send me info, (ftp and webadmin) and i will do my best for it Smile
Back to top Go down
KrayeM
Killer
Killer
KrayeM

PostSubject: Re: very soon M0h server complete   very soon M0h server complete EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:34 pm

finally Smile good job guys
Back to top Go down
R0mEo\|
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
R0mEo\|

PostSubject: Re: very soon M0h server complete   very soon M0h server complete EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:57 pm

BrK^_ wrote:
hey ppl, im expert configuring servers, updating all what a server needs and I also know a lot of ppl who can help me to do it if i got problems. I already made a iBT, iJB, nwLMS, nwMH Server (all that mods inside one server, as hihihihihi said before). I got all maps in my comp same as all things which a server needs to be used like zp pure, ACE, mapvotes and lots of more things. If someone need my help, just send me info, (ftp and webadmin) and i will do my best for it Smile

It's ok BrK mate , we are installing all those mods in server
Back to top Go down
M0h|eva
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
M0h|eva

PostSubject: Re: very soon M0h server complete   very soon M0h server complete EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:59 am

server is online now Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mohclan.hooxs.com
hihihihihihi
Killer
Killer

PostSubject: Re: very soon M0h server complete   very soon M0h server complete EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:58 pm

hi all :'D
nice job guys and girl for the server :'D
but ip servers isnt published by masterservers (i looked for it in CTF tab), is it intentionnaly ? or maybe the "advertise" option wasnt just toggled after the test part ?
thx ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ra0h
Founder
Founder
Ra0h

PostSubject: Re: very soon M0h server complete   very soon M0h server complete EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:34 am

Cold/&/hot wrote:
can u put hihihihi server leader too... he was creating a server too for us... u can unless give him some thanks or some special rights... o.0
Can u put like old TDK server? Very Happy
leaders: all rights
co-leaders: rights to kick, ban....
members: dunno, maby the same has co-leaders o.0

Good idea or everyone admin for M0h?
we cant forget VIP players too Very Happy

THE SERVER MUST BE ALWAYS FULL.... can u install it on weekend please, i want to be present for the ceremony xD

Dont cheat, dont lame, have fun Smile
all M0h members, when server ON, go many servers and give to all players our ip Smile

Greettzzzzzz (^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ (what a big text i wrote o.0)
I wont disappointed you coldandhot but we aren't like your old clan we already have our own Rules who is able to be responsable and trusted will be admin Smile

i'll look at the ctf list hihihihihihi if there is a problem i'll fix it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mohclan.hooxs.com
hihihihihihi
Killer
Killer

PostSubject: Re: very soon M0h server complete   very soon M0h server complete EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:54 am

Hi all Smile
For the second server i'm waiting for Man_u to talk with him because it will be installed on his other computer Surprised
but Man_u vanished , where are you Man_u ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Cold/&/hot
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
Cold/&/hot

PostSubject: Re: very soon M0h server complete   very soon M0h server complete EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:59 pm

2nd server is... (what type)?? 0.o
Back to top Go down
hihihihihihi
Killer
Killer

PostSubject: Re: very soon M0h server complete   very soon M0h server complete EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:57 pm

Hi Smile
Good question cold&hot Smile
maybe we can discuss all together about this question to define the gametype(s) of the second server. Any suggestions plz ? i'm sure u have Smile
(if BT is suggested we have to know that we will not have all the maps on the server (more than 1000 maps exist) man_u told me last time i saw him that his HardDrive is 20GB on his second computer)
Back to top Go down
Man_U
Active
Active
Man_U

PostSubject: Re: very soon M0h server complete   very soon M0h server complete EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:58 am

error m8.. my first cpu is smashed ;-/ i must be on this cpu now, and its working (that is good). when i've buy new cpu, the second will be free Wink
Back to top Go down
M0h|eva
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
M0h|eva

PostSubject: Re: very soon M0h server complete   very soon M0h server complete EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:07 pm

Man_U wrote:
error m8.. my first cpu is smashed ;-/ i must be on this cpu now, and its working (that is good). when i've buy new cpu, the second will be free Wink
np we will find other ways when we need another server Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mohclan.hooxs.com
Man_U
Active
Active
Man_U

PostSubject: Re: very soon M0h server complete   very soon M0h server complete EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:23 am

maybe when we need another server cpu will be free Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: very soon M0h server complete   very soon M0h server complete Empty

Back to top Go down

very soon M0h server complete
Page 1 of 1