Medal of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medal of Honor Unreal tournament 99

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inIRCDownloads

BrK admin removed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
R0mEo\|
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
R0mEo\|

BrK admin removed Empty
PostSubject: BrK admin removed   BrK admin removed EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:49 pm

Hi ,one of our leaders Brk has abuse using admin in our server too much and he wasn't caring , after i talk to him he didn't accpet our rules so i removed his admin, he break our rules.he was setting rules by him self and didn't accpet the clan rules, and says we dont have expiance and shoud be normal player without admin , he's not admin anymore, but he still in our clan if he want too if he did anything more mistakes or break our rules we going to kick him from our clan and thx
Back to top Go down
KrayeM
Killer
Killer
KrayeM

BrK admin removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BrK admin removed   BrK admin removed EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:39 pm

Sad who well lead our team in clan base??
Back to top Go down
BrK^_

BrK admin removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BrK admin removed   BrK admin removed EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 12:41 am

well as i see romeo doesnt hear me, im gonna explain it in here to all. The guy banned (called Rigardo) had been laming before and he had been banned by me for only 2 days. The ban expired and this guy came again and started to lame. I started to receive a lot of messages from irc about to ban that guy because he was laming. I went spec to see what he was doing, and of course he was laming and backshooting like hell. I banned him 7 days because he had been warning before about it. What happened ? well, this guy who is "leader" or who try to be "leader" unbanned this guy because of something he didnt see even with his own eyes. I dont care if Rigardo and Romeo are friends, but u cant unban someone because u didnt see what I have seen.

Do you rly wanna kick me out ? I will go out, but remember that most of m0h ppl are from my clan qualitY, and if I leave, ppl will leave.

Another thing i wanna speak about: this guy called Romeo should leave m0h, he is destroying m0h ppl by "unbanning his friends". Are you sure u are doing your job Romeo ? or only u are making rest of leaders to make dirty job for u ? I didnt see such a noob thing on a leader. That shows something from Romeo: he is a kid.

Ah, forgot something. M0h is playing cup wars in clanbase because of me and you got ppl playing in m0h public server because of eva and me spamming the ip on irc. Eva is doing a great job, and she is doing what she can for m0h, thing that Romeo isnt doing. I prefer eva as leader with ra0h than this kid guy trying to be "leader".
Back to top Go down
R0mEo\|
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
R0mEo\|

BrK admin removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BrK admin removed   BrK admin removed EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:00 pm

1st here you are breaking rules by insulting and everyone now can see it , 2nd i didn't unban becouse he's my freind no he isn't , 3nd there's many complains on you btw and you said i'm a kid? huh rofl really, YOU CAN'T SET RULES BY YOUR SELF remmber that as you said if you left you'll take some members leave with you and even you stay you'll ban almost server players and others ill leave so we don't care at all we can get our players by our self dont think you are the only making players come to play in our server but ofc you didn't see all eva work or so so please stay away from problems even i talked to you at first time you wasn't accpeted our rules and wasn't talkin nice rofl we are not going to beging you to back to our clan wanna stay welcome wanna leave , leave we don't care all we saying gl for you and bye.
Back to top Go down
R0mEo\|
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
R0mEo\|

BrK admin removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BrK admin removed   BrK admin removed EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:06 pm

and i heared from some guys bad thing on you and you only wanna be an admin but hard luck Wink
Back to top Go down
Cold/&/hot
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
Cold/&/hot

BrK admin removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BrK admin removed   BrK admin removed EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:12 pm

(This topic will be closed by cold/&/hot)

To much insultings here, so im closing it... solve this problem urselves by pm/IRC/msn -.-
dont put a topic here.. people will read it and see that we dont have trust people.
Before posting a ban, speak with Raoh (u 3 together)

(DONT OPEN IT AGAIN OR REMOVE THIS REPLIE - IF OPEN ILL REMOVE IT AND REMOVE THIS TOPIC IF CONTINUES)
Back to top Go down
M0h|eva
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
M0h|eva

BrK admin removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BrK admin removed   BrK admin removed EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:11 am

well i dont like this cold&hot lock the topic with out people comment is total useless so why we have a forum of complain?(dont remove or delelt any replay coldandhot plz "thats make no mean of forum".)
anyway Romeo or brk. cant we go IRC together or msn to discuss this problem?
discuss it in forum will take long time every one of you have his own opinion about Rules and this stuff ,you both can discuss every thing with out insult or order or warn.you dont have to be angry for just some thing nonsense.
you can post here if you going to discuss it or you both wont do it if you people fight more my opinion then will be as coldandhot done no need of the topic so we better lock it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mohclan.hooxs.com
R0mEo\|
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
R0mEo\|

BrK admin removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BrK admin removed   BrK admin removed EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:15 am

i'm not angry haha i'm so cool but look at BrK he start insult and showing all he's breaking our rules by insulting that make my job easy to show people how many times he break the rules thats what i'm trying to explain
Back to top Go down
R0mEo\|
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
R0mEo\|

BrK admin removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BrK admin removed   BrK admin removed EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:30 am

but what should i tell to BrK who trying to be a admin , poor and stop showing poeple your things make everyone hates you Smile
Back to top Go down
R0mEo\|
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
R0mEo\|

BrK admin removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BrK admin removed   BrK admin removed EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:07 am

BrK if you did ask me by nicely talk for the laming i could add it to the rules , but what you did ? you didn't accpet it and you keep doing it so you'll pay for it

and you ban people for days which we didn't say that you can ban for games but not for days.
Back to top Go down
Cold/&/hot
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
Cold/&/hot

BrK admin removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BrK admin removed   BrK admin removed EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:24 pm

evyyyyyyy Sad
this discussions sould be solved in private... the final decision is the one people can post here.. if nothing happens, we dont post nothing or just post to apolagize :S
thats why i close topic Sad
But if u want to continue... ok... ur problem.. -.-
Back to top Go down
M0h|eva
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
M0h|eva

BrK admin removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BrK admin removed   BrK admin removed EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:12 am

Cold/&/hot wrote:
evyyyyyyy Sad
this discussions sould be solved in private... the final decision is the one people can post here.. if nothing happens, we dont post nothing or just post to apolagize :S
thats why i close topic Sad
But if u want to continue... ok... ur problem.. -.-
i think now no need to continue post after romeo post
> Ra0h plz read my pm when you come back and reopen this topic if you can solve the problem.
[LOCKED]<
Back to top Go down
http://www.mohclan.hooxs.com
Sponsored content

BrK admin removed Empty
PostSubject: Re: BrK admin removed   BrK admin removed Empty

Back to top Go down

BrK admin removed
Page 1 of 1