Medal of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medal of Honor Unreal tournament 99

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inIRCDownloads

A childish ban

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KaptenCrepes

A childish ban Empty
PostSubject: A childish ban   A childish ban EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:43 pm

Some D0h-Alchemy-666 (typed in special characters) in my team sat in one corner of the enemy side of Woot-DY, spawnkilling, while we were 3 vs 2 (newbies). 1 of the opposite team leaved and the other stopped spawning as they had no chance and probably grew more and more pissed of Alchemys' laming. Some one typed !teams which swapped me and I naturally focused my fire on the ass-hole I've just witnessed. A couple of minutes later I was banned without warning with the reason: "Biggest hypocrite ever". Probably cause it turned out Alchemy had just as less chance vs me as the newbies vs him, but that's nothing I can say as a fact.

I have dynamic IP so the ban wont stick as long as i nicklame but I'd rather not and im sure you'd like to know when some one that is given admin rights abuses those rights.

I use the same nick ingame as here if some one would be so kind to remove the ban.

At last I'd like to congratulate you on the nice servers, I had enough playtime to notice the lag I used to experience on your servers is all gone. cheers

Over and out!

/KaptenCrepes
Back to top Go down
M0h|eva
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
M0h|eva

A childish ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: A childish ban   A childish ban EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:10 am

first Hello and welcome to our Forums
well we dont have admins abuse them rights ,every one got banned before that was for reason until now no abuses.
anyway
can you tell us who ban you?
what day and what time and what map which you got banned in?

After you tell us the information we are going to check the logs if you are right we can help you , if we find any kind of lies or breaking rules the ban wont remove Smile

you can visit us also in #moh Quakenet for more info Smile
greetz
Back to top Go down
http://www.mohclan.hooxs.com
KaptenCrepes

A childish ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: A childish ban   A childish ban EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:48 am

I think it was D0h-Alchemy-666 (typed with special characters) banning me and the game was 1-2 hours before I wrote the first post here. Can't you just look for people banned with the reason "biggest hypocrite ever"? That can't be a valid reason for a ban? And anyway, banning someone while using a fake nick and giving no reason for it is abusing admin rights, no?
Back to top Go down
Cold/&/hot
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
Cold/&/hot

A childish ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: A childish ban   A childish ban EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:13 pm

hm... my rights are always going down every week at the server.... i cant help u know m8 ... im working and i cant go to server every day.. so i cant solve it Sad
Eva, can u solve it ?
By the way, welcome here ;D
Back to top Go down
M0h|eva
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
M0h|eva

A childish ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: A childish ban   A childish ban EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:32 pm

KaptenCrepes wrote:
I think it was D0h-Alchemy-666 (typed with special characters) banning me and the game was 1-2 hours before I wrote the first post here. Can't you just look for people banned with the reason "biggest hypocrite ever"? That can't be a valid reason for a ban? And anyway, banning someone while using a fake nick and giving no reason for it is abusing admin rights, no?

well just write day - time - Map name to help us more because i searhed in logs until now didnt find anything about you i need the correct time and map name and ofc the day otherwise i cant help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mohclan.hooxs.com
Sponsored content

A childish ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: A childish ban   A childish ban Empty

Back to top Go down

A childish ban
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Medal of Honor :: M0h|Forum [Instagib]&[BunnyTrack] Clan :: M0h|Clan :: M0h|Forum [Instagib]&[BunnyTrack] Clan :: M0h|Complaints-
Jump to: