Medal of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medal of Honor Unreal tournament 99

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inIRCDownloads

BLS Godfather here!

Go down 
+3
R0mEo\|
Cold/&/hot
BLS|Lid
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
M0h|eva
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
M0h|eva

BLS Godfather here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLS Godfather here!   BLS Godfather here! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:33 am

:/ so we will play it later? bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.mohclan.hooxs.com
BLS|Lid
Active
Active

PostSubject: Re: BLS Godfather here!   BLS Godfather here! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:03 am

I think we could arrange for a Saturday (night for Europeans)... But we don't know which Saturday yet... Laughing

Sonic has exams on a Sunday? affraid
Back to top Go down
Cold/&/hot
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
Cold/&/hot

PostSubject: Re: BLS Godfather here!   BLS Godfather here! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:53 pm

Wink ill try Wink
Back to top Go down
Cold/&/hot
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
Cold/&/hot

PostSubject: Re: BLS Godfather here!   BLS Godfather here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:37 pm

xD Lid we can have wars during the week.. we usually do funwars with others clan like hun. or papagaio... its ok for u guys?
I saw Godfather (nick) in one dm sniper (i think) server... it was u? Smile
Back to top Go down
BLS|Lid
Active
Active

PostSubject: Re: BLS Godfather here!   BLS Godfather here! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:30 am

It appears that BLS isn't active enough for fun wars lately but 4 of them have participated in the URS tournament a while ago (Chr1st, Ch3rry, Soge and Laz).
I think if you guys are up for wars again with NEW SCHEDULES, it would be great... Cool

And I don't remember if it was me playing but one thing is for sure, I've never played DM Sniper in my life... Laughing Only normal weapons but mostly CTF overall... Plus, I remember only using BLS|Godfather, not just "Godfather". So it can't be me... Unless there's a BLS in there, then I must be having Alzheimer disease right now... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cold/&/hot
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
Cold/&/hot

PostSubject: Re: BLS Godfather here!   BLS Godfather here! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:48 pm

sry Lid Sad
But we dont have members active here in forum to post that if they are avaiable to play.
UrS tournament, which one? UrS vs players or 2x2? we (me and Ron) created a team in this past sunday to play against UrS (we lost 3-2 / 5 maps played Sad) and we looked for players... i think Ron asked some of ur members to play it.. but they said that they werent avaiable Sad
Back to top Go down
BLS|Lid
Active
Active

PostSubject: Re: BLS Godfather here!   BLS Godfather here! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:08 pm

BLS played the 2vs2 tournament... But they didn't get to the final because they got eliminated by predatah and harrkr.
If predatah and harrkr return as the same team in the next 2vs2 tournament, there's a great chance that BLS will finally add the best duos only to try to get revenge on predatah and harrkr.
Back to top Go down
Cold/&/hot
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
Cold/&/hot

PostSubject: Re: BLS Godfather here!   BLS Godfather here! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:26 pm

xD harrk is a normal player (good) and is easier then predath wich can own very well Surprised
Back to top Go down
BLS|Lid
Active
Active

PostSubject: Re: BLS Godfather here!   BLS Godfather here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:32 am

They eliminated Laz-Soge and Chr1st-Ch3rry... Ch3rry isn't at their level, which is why it was hard for Chr1st to handle everything. Chr1st wasn't in his prime either. But even if he had a partner like b1o or his brother jackdaniels, he could easily beat harrkr and predatah. In other words, they could have won the tournament. But we thought it wasn't gonna be fair after seeing the kind of people who signed up. So we went with the soft squads. Chr1st could have also brought his old clan mate RAMBO (from UK, the guy who owns everyone). That would have been even more unfair... Laughing b1o might be a polish league instagib champion but RAMBO is totally a monster.
Back to top Go down
M0h|eva
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
M0h|eva

PostSubject: Re: BLS Godfather here!   BLS Godfather here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:07 pm

BLS|Lid wrote:
They eliminated Laz-Soge and Chr1st-Ch3rry... Ch3rry isn't at their level, which is why it was hard for Chr1st to handle everything. Chr1st wasn't in his prime either. But even if he had a partner like b1o or his brother jackdaniels, he could easily beat harrkr and predatah. In other words, they could have won the tournament. But we thought it wasn't gonna be fair after seeing the kind of people who signed up. So we went with the soft squads. Chr1st could have also brought his old clan mate RAMBO (from UK, the guy who owns everyone). That would have been even more unfair... Laughing b1o might be a polish league instagib champion but RAMBO is totally a monster.
idk which tournament you are talking about x) But, i agree with lid about RAMBO UK he is monster indeed x)
Back to top Go down
Cold/&/hot
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
Cold/&/hot

PostSubject: Re: BLS Godfather here!   BLS Godfather here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:21 pm

^^ sry evy
BLS had been in a tournament of UrS, wich was a 2x2 combogib match. Cherry and CHrist lost against Predath (a good "hitter") and Harrk (UrS player).
This past week, UrS organized a tournament, wich was 5x5 combogib game, UrS vs Players (5 maps played), i was one of their players (player team), with VRN|Ron (leader of player team) and others players too. We lost 3-2 (best of 3 maps).
If u check it in UrS forum, in anoucements topic, you would see me (1tu.d34d*Coldandhot xD)
Resume of the tournament:
We lost 10-2 in Duku
We won 2-1 in LiandriDocks
We won 10-2 in Nali
We lost 3-0 (i think) in Bleak
We lost 3-2 in Duku again

We lost... but without Wassabl (an old TDK player and awsome player) and Oc´Soulfly (didnt appear) and others too xDD
From their team, only predath didnt played ^^

GG
Back to top Go down
BLS|Lid
Active
Active

PostSubject: Re: BLS Godfather here!   BLS Godfather here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:11 pm

Maybe some day we will combine every clans top players just for fun, against URS... What a Face
Back to top Go down
M0h|eva
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
M0h|eva

PostSubject: Re: BLS Godfather here!   BLS Godfather here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:56 pm

oh thats nice to hear that there is fun tournament like that Smile
if i have more time i would play in that but soon i will get 2nd job affraid
Back to top Go down
Cold/&/hot
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
Cold/&/hot

PostSubject: Re: BLS Godfather here!   BLS Godfather here! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:45 pm

we could join with u guys Lid against them, dunno if Ron ask some of u guys to help us Sad
combogib evy? Surprised but u are a insta player, if u try to hit in UrS combogib server, its totaly different of our server Surprised

u can see the screenshots in UrS server (anoucements topic) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BLS|Lid
Active
Active

PostSubject: Re: BLS Godfather here!   BLS Godfather here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:42 am

I don't think Ron has asked any of us because otherwise BLS would be talking about it in our section.
I think Ron realized that the only active BLS players are the least skilled in the clan (chr1st became inactive right after the 2vs2 tournament)... Laughing That's why he wasn't asking anyone.
But in a strategical team, Laz and Soge are very tricky flag runners... It was a weird duo in the tournament although they got far enough to be stopped by predatah... Cool But they could be helpful in running the flag and making the team win...
But of course people would rather pick these people in BLS:
Chr1st, JackDaniels, J0ker (Spain), b1oly, Manu_Chao, Berserker and Keith...
Or having the whole unstoppable polish team of four guys (Hosse, Berserker, R2 and b1o) <--- They need to be together because they have insane team chemistry.

Just having them is a dream team enough to beat URS extremely easily... Laughing
But we had never been able to reunite those guys together in our history... They're always busy... The most we've had in the same team was Chr1st, J0ker, Manu and they've never lost... affraid
Back to top Go down
Cold/&/hot
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
Cold/&/hot

PostSubject: Re: BLS Godfather here!   BLS Godfather here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:14 pm

Sad yes, i have spoken with Ron... he didnt asked u guys to help us Sad
yep, i see keith and R2 in UrS server, they are excelent players Sad too bad they didnt play with us against them Sad
i never saw manu playing Surprised is he active or something?
Back to top Go down
BLS|Lid
Active
Active

PostSubject: Re: BLS Godfather here!   BLS Godfather here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:30 pm

R2 just returned to UT apparently... So he might be rusty.
Keith just got active before becoming BLS. Yes Keith looks like a good player but I've never played with him yet so I don't know how he performs... Laughing I just think he might be in the same level as Berserker and Manu... But Manu is special, sometimes he can play in Chr1st/b1o/RAMBO/predatah level... He's currently very busy with university. He should get back someday. He has scared a lot of people... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cold/&/hot
M0h|Leader
M0h|Leader
Cold/&/hot

PostSubject: Re: BLS Godfather here!   BLS Godfather here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:56 pm

i must play with manu. to see what he is can do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLS Godfather here!   BLS Godfather here! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BLS Godfather here!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Medal of Honor :: M0h|Forum [Instagib]&[BunnyTrack] Clan :: M0h|Clan :: General Discussions :: Who are you?-
Jump to: